Help at home with day-to-day activities bring independence and peace of mind, especially for individuals facing challenges caused by disability or debilitating diseases. Our personal care and companionship services are provided in shifts of 2 up to 24 hours a day, with on-call support available 24 hours a day. We can always ensure the safety and comfort of our clients as we are to assist them anytime they are in need. We do this while still maintaining their dignity and independence.
We include the following services:
- Help with bathing, dressing, using the toilet, tooth brushing, hair brushing, and makeup
- Help with feeding, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Help with ambulation and transfers
- Help with household chores
- Running errands
- Engaging in hobbies and games
If you have any inquiries about this service, you may call us at 612-910-5473 or send us a message online.